The only Austin wedding planner to offer TWO coordinators on your wedding day for these prices!
Sometimes called a day-of-coordinator or month-of-coordinator, this package is great for both the DIY bride and the budget conscious bride. With this package, you can add a coordinator with just weeks left until the wedding date. We take your plans and make sure they are executed flawlessly, so that all you have to do on your wedding is get ready, spend time with loved ones, and enjoy the day.
This package includes:
- TWO coordinators (one coordinator plus an assistant/intern) the day of the wedding for 10 hours on day of wedding
- One face-to-face planning meeting, ideally 6-8 weeks before the wedding, with unlimited phone and email support
- Confirm vendors 1-2 weeks before wedding
- Create wedding day timeline and distribute to vendors and wedding party
- Help create order of ceremony, if needed
- Help create order of announcements for reception emcee, if needed
- 1 hour rehearsal week of wedding*
- Vendor POC on day, overseeing vendor set-up and clean-up
- Disburse payments and tips to vendors
- Overseeing decoration set-up, including guest books, unity candle or sand, gift table placed as desired
- Hand out bouquets and pin boutonnieres
- Queue processional for ceremony and DJ at reception
- Emcee reception if no DJ or band leader
- Oversee desired traditions, such as first dance, cake cutting and serving, and handing out of bubble, sparklers, bells, etc.
- Assist with decoration clean-up
- Ensure that personal item and leftover food get to the designated people
- Act as POC and general troubleshooter for entire day, including access to our emergency kit
Signature Plus Package
With this package, you get everything included in the Signature package, plus some help at the very beginning of your wedding planning journey. This is perfect for the bride who wants to do most of the planning herself, but needs some help getting started. This package is customizable depending on how much help you require. We can help you nail down your themes, and provide you with the best vendors for your style and budget. Then we check in with you periodically to make sure you’re on track. Plus you still get TWO coordinators at your wedding, letting you enjoy your day!
In addition to everything in the Signature package, this includes:
- A face-to-face consultation when you start planning your wedding, plus unlimited phone and email support throughout planning process
- Help develop themes, colors, ideas for wedding
- Access to recommended vendor list
- Monthly emails with to-do list to help you stay on track with planning
- Combination second meeting and venue walk-through, ideally 6-8 weeks prior to wedding
This is the full service package! With this package, we are with you every step of the way. We help you brainstorm and develop an idea book to take with you. We assist with vendor selection, invitations, out of town guests, and much more! Whether you are a busy professional who needs someone else to take care of the bulk of the planning, or want help creating the wedding of your dreams, this package is for you!
This package includes everything in the Signature and Signature+ packages PLUS:
- Up to 6 face-to-face meetings, one of which is at your venue, plus unlimited phone and email support
- Help create an idea book, including colors, themes, centerpieces, clothing
- Help design unique touches to set your wedding apart
- Budget and planning timeline management
- Personalized wedding website
- Contact vendors, assist in making appointments, review contracts
- Attend as many vendor meetings as possible*
- Create payment schedule, with email reminders of deadlines
- Guest list management
- Help designing invitations and save the dates
- If desired, address and mail out invitations
- Track RSVPs
- Assist with program, menu, place cards
- Help select wedding and bridesmaids dresses and men’s clothing, such as tuxedos
- Reserve hotel rooms for bridal party or out-of-town guests
- Assist with rehearsal dinner planning
Optional Services Available
Want a service not listed in your package? These are just some of the additional services we can add for an extra fee. Contact us for a customized quote.
- Brunch planning
- Purchasing bridal party gifts
- Purchasing guest favors
- Providing children’s packets at reception
- Creating gift packet for out-of-town guests
- Extra help decorating venue: if the 10 hours allotted doesn't allow enough time for us to decorate, extra time can be arranged at an $60/hour fee for two people (coordinator plus assistant or intern)
*As schedule allows. When scheduling conflicts arise, weddings are given top priority, then rehearsals, then vendor meetings on a first come, first served basis.
All You Need: a bride, a groom, and US!
Every package, every service we offer comes with our superior customer service. As a family business, our clients become part of the All You Need family. And we work hard for you, so that your wedding is all you've ever wanted. Truly, we are All You Need for a beautiful day.
Contact Us today!
Contact us today to schedule a FREE initial consultation so you can see the we really are All You Need for a beautiful wedding day!